I thought it would be fun, to add some Bookish Tags into my life, and hopefully by extension yours too. I was tagged for these on my Bookstagram account, which you can access at the top of my page or here > https://www.instagram.com/booksteff
I thought I would do these tags on here and invite anyone who’s interested to try them out too! I’d love to see what your responses are, and if you have any bookish tags that you think I might be interested in let me know.
Here we go! #Bookbloggerconfessionstag !
- Which book most recently did you not finish? Sadly this was Dangerous to Know by K. T. Davies Book 1 in The Chronicles of Breed. It was a buddy read with my friend Kat over at @katsreadingcorner on instagram, and we both ended up DNFing!
- Which book is your guilty pleasure? Hmm that’s a difficult one. I would have to say The Selection by Kiera Cass. I know it’s not great, and let’s be honest…nothing really happens, but I devoured it! Despite being a fantasy type of girl, I love a bit of cheeky drama every now and then.
- Which book would you throw into the sea? There are a few! Fifty Shades of Gray Series by E. L. James, Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer, Damsel by Elana K. Arnold, Everless by Sara Holland, and Fury Born by Claire Legrand just to name a few – Take your pick people!
- Which book have you read the most? Harry Potter or The Hobbit most likely as I like to do nostalgic re-reads!
- Which book would you hate to receive as a present? Hmm, again, a difficult one! I wouldn’t hate any bookish present really, however I would perhaps be disappointed if someone bought me something I had already read and disliked.
- Which book could you not live without? The Hobbit, or Lord of the Rings series! I just love that world so much, and couldn’t deal without it!
- Which book made you cry the most? The Way I Used to Be by Amber Smith. It is a topic which is close to my heart, and was a very difficult read for me, but I would 1000% recommend it.
- Which book cover do you hate the most? I’m really not a fan of actors/actresses/models on covers – not art but actual people. It just bothers me so much, so anything with that I guess. Also when they plaster stickers on books, gosh that annoys me! Especially the ones you can’t physically take off because they made it a part of a reprinted cover etc.
Please feel free to participate in this tag, whether it be on your own blog, or Instagram account etc. If you have done this previously or perhaps want to do it, let me know so I can check it out, and follow you!!