Huge, huge thank you to Mani over at Mani’s Book Corner for nominating me for The Versatile Blogger Award! You’re awesome Mani! Go check her out Booklovers! I am so excited/ nervous to share some facts with you all; it’s always scary for me to share things on her that focus on myself, but I am really excited to do it nonetheless!
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Thank the person who gave you the award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 Facts About Me!
- I am a complete science geek, I love all things Quantum Physics, and Quantum Mechanics, as well as Astrophysics! I just find it so fascinating because there are so many theories to wrap your head around, and the facts are always altering. (Not to mention that even those dedicated to studying it find it difficult to contemplate!)
- I love to draw! I am terrible at it lol, but nonetheless I love to try, and whilst I’ll never sell anything it’s a nice way for me to unwind.
- I sing…a lot! I feel very sorry for my neighbours because I am always belting out tunes at the top of my lungs whilst doing simple tasks like laundry etc. I’ve not had any complaints (yet) but I still feel for them all the same!
- I joined the Army at 16 to be a part of something bigger than myself, and that is how I came to meet my husband!
- I have a chronic pain issue from an injury sustained during service which causes a lot of issues throughout my day to day life.
- I love to write, and currently have several projects; a few are finished (though will not see the light of day aha!) and the rest are either ideas or are in the process of being written. I write primarily for myself, again like the drawing, it is a way for me to unwind and calm myself. It helps me de-stress and I don’t know if I’ll ever publish, but I will continue to write regardless for my own enjoyment.
- Since I was 12 I have suffered with disordered eating, I am very lucky to have the support of my husband who always helps me stay on track, and I have not had a relapse in a long time, but it is still something I have to deal with, and believe these things should be spoken about instead of hidden.
Brittany over at Bookaholic Brittany
Ashley over at Bubbly Booknerd
Jules over at One More Word
Ali over at Tea and Turned Pages
Emily over at Emily Kate Reads
Stephanie over at Between Folded Pages
Kat over at Rustic Pages
Emily over at A Short Book Lover
Jackie over at Bookish Coffee Blog
Misty over at Misty’s Book Space
Savannah over at Geekish Books
Stephen over at Stephen Writes
Mireille and Melanie over at TBR and Beyond
Joleen over at Starlight Book Tales
Lucy over at A Novel Purpose
Please link back to me when/ if you take part so that I can read more about you! I apologise in advance if any of the above have been nominated already.
So there you have it some facts about me, and my nominations for The Versatile Blogger Award!